I Dream Elephants Interview with Kids-Gazette







I Dream Elephants had the pleasure of speaking with Santa Bindemane of Kids Gazette. If you are not familiar with Kids Gazette, then let me fill you in on a great blog you will definitely enjoy. Kids Gazette created by Santa Bindemane writes, 'Kids Gazette is the idea of style, created in great love for children and a deep respect for their parents.' Living in Rija, Latvia, Santa, emanates style herself. As a mother of one, she owes a bookshop, Grāmatu Karuselis and designs a children's line called Cotton Bunny. I became familiar with her blog not realising she was a big fan of I Dream Elephants. Santa Bindemane, we are so grateful. So please make Kids Gazette apart of your morning routine. Check out her blog at: http://kids-gazette.blogspot.com/


And check out Kids Gazette interviewing I Dream Elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment