I Dream Elephants at Junior Style and W9 Sale

Come Join I Dream Elephants at Junior Style 72 Hour Flash Sale!!!!


Join I Dream Elephants this Thursday 24 March - Saturday 26 March at Junior Style 72 Hour Flash Sale. Taken place at Alphaville 2, 14 Shepherdess Walk, London, N1 8DP


For those of you not familiar with Junior Style, Junior Style was started by Romaine Coonghe in 2004. She realised she could find discounted designer wear for adults, but could not find any for her children. So Junior Style was born. Junior Style collaborates with established brands as well as up and coming designers to source quality products at great prices. So get I Dream Elephants Products for a great price at Junior Style's 72 Hour Flash Sale. For more information regarding the event please visit her website at: www.juniorstylesales.co.uk Happy Shopping!!!!

I Dream Elephants at W9 Sale


Join I Dream Elephants this Saturday 26 March from 10:00am -4:3-pm at the W9 Sale in Maida Vale.
 St. Saviours Primary School, Shirland Road, Little Venice, London, W9 2JD

Come get yourself a bargain on I Dream Elephants fabulous collection and have a look at our new Spring/Summer Stock! You won't be disappointed! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment