Alice Mary Lynch-The Doll Marker




I think I can say you have never seen such beautiful and extravagant dolls before. When I laid my eyes upon these beautiful dolls, I was in love. They are absolutely breathtaking. Alice Mary Lynch is an English artist and fashion designer. She lives in Paris, where, in her apartment her dolls come to life. Her creations started from hand-me-down fabrics, ribbons, and fine threads. After studying at Kingston College she went on to work under John Galliano/Christian Dior, this is where she perfected her craftsmanship of beading and threading. You can see this in her dolls. Her dolls are the perfect keepsake. She does commission work or you can purchase her dolls from her website: 
You can see her collection on display at:
Merchant Archive, 320 Kilburn Lane W9 3EF 
So go and get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment