The Perfect Rocker



As a mother to be, the first thing most of us start to plan, is the baby room. You want the baby room to be the perfect little haven for your precious little one. I know, cause I'm planning it right now. There's the baby bed, changing table, all the cute little knick knaks and for me, a really important item for the room, a rocker. I loved the rocking chair my mother had when I was a child. Now, as most of mothers are quite design savy these days, we don't want just any rocker, we want a stylish and comfortable rocker. And for some of us, vintage is always better.

While back in the States a couple of weeks ago, I had the chance to visit a really close friend of mine that knows a whole lot about vintage furniture, Josh Nunez, owner of CoMod Classics. CoMod Classics has established itself in the preservation and restoration of Mid Century Modern Furniture. With an emphasis on the iconic designs of Charles & Ray Eames. I had a chance to visit Nunez's design studio and it was full of amazing new designs. I was blown away by the innovation and detail of his creations. Let's just say I have a long wish list and on that list is one of his rockers for the baby room. 
 
Josh originally studied fashion but always had an eye for detail and a great sense of style when it came to home furnishings. It's when he decided to take a wood-working course, his whole vision of CoMod Classics came to be. 
To order one of his lovely creations please visit one of the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment