I Dream Elephants

Pages

  • Home
  • About us
  • Style Boards

coral-salmon-peach-apricot-blush-nude-wheat inspiration....

This season's favourite shades. 
All styles from our shop (except for the flowers and macaroons...)


(From top to bottom, left to right)

Bobo Choses coral shorts dots
Bobo Choses coral mini skirt
Mini Rodini cord trousers
Bobo Choses Bow sweatshirt
Scotch Shrunk Road trip tee
Indikidual Jelly fish tank
Bobo Choses Wow! tee
Bobo Choses Bow tee blush
Mini Rodini Panda onesie apricot
Molo long sweat-hoodie neon coral
Beau Loves Cat outline tee nude with neon fleck
Bobo Choses Wow Long Sleeve tee
Bobo Choses Dot tunic dress
Posted by I Dream Elephants
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Visit our shop:

Visit our shop:

Our instagram pics:

Exclusive offers and private sales:

Exclusive offers and private sales:

what we are up to:

what we are up to:

new arrivals and updates:

new arrivals and updates:

Popular Posts:

  • Sneak peek - QUINN + FOX
      One of the new brands we will introduce this season is American L.A. based label Quinn + Fox. You might have seen their famous shirts w...
  • The Independent Schools Show 2010
    It's hard enough finding the perfect flat for your family, deciding which colour to paint the babies room, or what to cook for dinner,...
  • Soon at I Dream Elephants - New season of jeans and jumpers from I Dig Denim
    Next week we will eagerly be awaiting the delivery of the new season's cool jeans and cosy jumpers from Swedish I Dig Denim.  Their...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.