We ask you to join us in donating new toys to children who are spending their Christmas at the Great Ormond Street Hospital.
The hospital is one of the world’s leading children's hospitals. Since its formation in 1852, it has been dedicated to children’s healthcare and to finding new and better ways to treat childhood illnesses. GOSH deals with over 175,000 patient visits every year acting with the belief “The child first and always.” To find out more please visit their web site http://www.gosh.org/gen/donate/gifts-in-kind
Below is a list of toys suggested by the hospital. Don't forget the age group you're donating to is 0 - 18 years - teenagers are often forgotten.
What babies love:
- mobiles and musical mobiles
- toys to stimulate the senses
- musical toys
What kids love:
- board games (for example Connect 4 and Frustration)
- computer games (Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox)
- arts and crafts (for example paints and Playdough)
- modelling kits
- kits for girls (for example jewellery making kits and nail art)
What they can't use: used toys, over-sized soft toys, large mechanical or motorised toys, used clothing, second-hand books, used magazines
Where to send your gifts?
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
40 Bernard Street
THANKS FOR JOINING!